- Our Entire Range of Mattresses
- Relyon Woolsack 1750 Mattress - Heritage Collection - KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
Relyon Woolsack 1750 Mattress - Heritage Collection - KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
Our prices include bespoke Isle of Wight two man delivery service from our Cowes store to your room of choice. We unwrap and set up your new mattress, divan set and/or headboard and dispose of your dismantled old bed and take all packaging away!
No other store provides a service like ours, we go above and beyond every time! - see our feedback! 30 Years of helping the Isle of Wight Sleep Tight!
Relyon Woolsack 1750 Mattress - Heritage Collection
The Best Beds in the World.
A beautifully hand tailored mattress, the Chatsworth combines hand tied pocket springs with hand layered luxury natural fillings for supremely supportive comfort
Key Mattress Benefits:
- A unique construction of individual hand nested and hand centre tied springs to eliminate movement transfer.
- 2 Tensions Available – Medium or Firm.
- Free 8 year guarantee.
The Woolsack is a beautifully hand crafted mattress with 1750 independent pocketed springs and upholstered with natural luxurious fillings for added comfort. The mattress is available in a choice of tensions which will ensure you get the right feel so you wake up refreshed and relaxed.
Features and Benefits:
- 1750 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Hand-Nested and Hand-Centre-Tied Springs - The individual springs sewn in fabric pockets are hand-nested in a honeycomb pattern and tied with linen cord. This construction eliminates movement transfer for a more peaceful sleep.
- Cashmere Layer - A layer of cashmere is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Cashmere is historically regarded as the softest natural hair.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Silk Layer - Luxuriously soft yet very strong and absorbent, making silk excellent for temperature regulation. Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a sumptuous and supportive feel.
- Anti Allergenic Layer - A layer of anti-allergenic fibre underneath the mattress fabric cover. This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Hand-Tufted with Wool Tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- M-Pure Treated Cover - A pure and natural fire retardant is used on the cover, which is 100% sustainable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Instead of using the traditional chemical-based retardant, M-Pure uses natural Bio based ingredients instead, giving you a fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Mattress Cover - 100% Viscose.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Side Air vents - The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
- Mattress Depth 30cm.
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18kg)
- Select your size below for correct price.
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!