- Our Entire Range of Mattresses
- Relyon Balmoral 2000 Mattress - Heritage Collection - KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
Relyon Balmoral 2000 Mattress - Heritage Collection - KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
Our prices include bespoke Isle of Wight two man delivery service from our Cowes store to your room of choice. We unwrap and set up your new mattress, divan set and/or headboard and dispose of your dismantled old bed and take all packaging away!
No other store provides a service like ours, we go above and beyond every time! - see our feedback! 30 Years of helping the Isle of Wight Sleep Tight!
Relyon Balmoral 2000 Mattress - Heritage Collection
The Best Beds in the World.
The twin layers of pocket springs in the Balmoral combine with the hair rich luxurious natural upholstery for a brilliantly supportive and lofty mattress.
Key Mattress Benefits:
- A unique construction of individual hand nested and hand centre tied springs to eliminate movement transfer.
- 3 Tensions Available - Soft, Medium or Firm.
- Free 8 year guarantee.
The Balmoral offers a sumptuous combination of pocketed springs, lamb’s wool, natural hair and the finest white cotton to make a supremely comfortable mattress so you will wake up refreshed and relaxed.
Features and Benefits:
- 2000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Hand-Nested and Hand-Centre-Tied Springs - The individual springs sewn in fabric pockets are hand-nested in a honeycomb pattern and tied with linen cord. This construction eliminates movement transfer for a more peaceful sleep.
- Lamb’s Wool Layer - Lamb’s wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Lamb’s wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Traditional Hair - Natural hair provides a durable insulating layer of natural resilience and luxurious loft and gives optimum support.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel and enhances breathability.
- Anti Allergenic Layer - A layer of anti-allergenic fibre underneath the mattress fabric cover. This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
- 3 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Hand-Tufted with Wool Tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- M-Pure Treated Cover - A pure and natural fire retardant is used on the cover, which is 100% sustainable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Instead of using the traditional chemical-based retardant, M-Pure uses natural Bio based ingredients instead, giving you a fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Mattress Cover - 100% Viscose.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Side Air vents - The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
- Mattress Depth 30cm.
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18kg)
- Select your size below for correct price.
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!