- Divan Sets
- Open Coil & Pocket Sprung Divan Sets
- Relyon Seaton 1000 Divan Set - Heritage Collection - KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
Relyon Seaton 1000 Divan Set - Heritage Collection - KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
Our prices include bespoke Isle of Wight two man delivery service from our Cowes store to your room of choice. We unwrap and set up your new mattress, divan set and/or headboard and dispose of your dismantled old bed and take all packaging away!
No other store provides a service like ours, we go above and beyond every time! - see our feedback! 30 Years of helping the Isle of Wight Sleep Tight!
Relyon Seaton 1000 Divan Set - Classic Collection
The Best Beds in the World.
The perfect introduction to the Heritage Collection, the Seaton has been classically designed featuring sumptuously soft cotton, offering a naturally comfortable feel.
Key Mattress Benefits:
- A unique construction of individual hand nested and hand centre tied springs to eliminate movement transfer.
- 3 Tensions Available – Soft, Medium or Firm.
- Free 8 year guarantee.
The Seaton from Relyon's Heritage Range is a classically designed, handcrafted mattress offering you the support of pocket springs combined with the naturally comfortable feel of sumptuously soft cotton. Available in three tensions so there will be a perfect match for your perfect nights' sleep.
Features and Benefits:
- 1000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Hand-Nested and Hand-Centre-Tied Springs - The individual springs sewn in fabric pockets are hand-nested in a honeycomb pattern and tied with linen cord. This construction eliminates movement transfer for a more peaceful sleep.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel and enhances breathability.
- White Fibre Layer - A dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Resilient Foam - A Resilient Foam layer provides a supportive feel. The reflex foam core provides individual support that prevents rolling to one side or into the middle.
- M-Pure Treated Cover - A pure and natural fire retardant is used on the cover, which is 100% sustainable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Instead of using the traditional chemical-based retardant, M-Pure uses natural Bio based ingredients instead, giving you a fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Mattress Cover - 100% Viscose.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Anti Allergenic - A layer of anti-allergenic fibre underneath the mattress fabric cover. This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
- Mattress Depth 28.5cm. (18st)
Divan Base Options:
- Padded Platform Top - INCLUDED AS STANDARD - The base features a solid wooden top which is upholstered in fabric. This type of base will provide a supportive feel to the mattress. If you select a divan with drawers please consider if your room has enough space.
- Firm Edge Sprung Base - This type of base contains springs in the top to help create a supportive feel that works in conjunction with the mattress. A sprung base can actually increase the life span of your mattress. It would be recommended for this mattress to be matched with a sprung divan base to provide a supremely luxurious feel.
- Divan Drawer Options – Superior quality drawers made from hardwood timber, featuring steel ball bearing runners for ultra-smooth operation. (Storage weight limit 15kg).
- Padded Top Ottoman - For those rooms that require additional storage space, the ottoman divan provides an impressive amount of storage space. An ingenious mechanism, using gas rams, assists with opening the ottoman and a non slip mat keeps the mattress perfectly in place when accessing your stored items. Padded top ottoman divan provides a firmer feel with a ventilated top layer upholstered for subtle cushioning.
- Available in a range of 55 fabrics and colours!
- Select your size below for correct price.
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!