Relyon Vienna Ortho 1000 Divan Set - Heritage Collection
Relyon Vienna Ortho 1000 Divan Set - Classic Collection
The Best Beds in the World.
The Vienna Ortho has been designed with firmer comfort layers and pocket springs to create a very supportive, yet comfortable mattress.
Key Mattress Benefits:
- Pocket springs for consistent, total body support.
- Firm Tension - Good for people who sleep on their front or back.
- Free 8 year guarantee.
The Vienna Ortho mattress has been designed with firmer comfort layers and pocket springs to create a very supportive, yet comfortable mattress ensuring you wake refreshed every morning.
Features and Benefits:
- 1000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Hand-Nested and Hand-Centre-Tied Springs - The individual springs sewn in fabric pockets are hand-nested in a honeycomb pattern and tied with linen cord. This construction eliminates movement transfer for a more peaceful sleep.
- Lamb’s Wool Layer - Lamb’s wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Lamb’s wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Soft White Fibre - A dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Cotton Felt - Supreme white cotton is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness. It has responsive properties that will complement the spring unit in your mattress.
- Resilient Foam - A Resilient Foam mattress provides a supportive feel. The reflex foam core provides individual support that prevents rolling to one side or into the middle.
- Traditionally Hand Tufted with Felt Tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Mattress Cover - 100% Viscose.
- Anti-Allergenic - Dust mites cannot survive in the foam, allowing a healthy environment and peaceful sleep. The foam is sterilised and dust free, therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
- Mattress Depth 28cm.
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18kg)
Divan Base Options:
- Padded Platform Top - INCLUDED AS STANDARD - The base features a solid wooden top which is upholstered in fabric. This type of base will provide a supportive feel to the mattress. If you select a divan with drawers please consider if your room has enough space.
- Firm Edge Sprung Base - This type of base contains springs in the top to help create a supportive feel that works in conjunction with the mattress. A sprung base can actually increase the life span of your mattress. It would be recommended for this mattress to be matched with a sprung divan base to provide a supremely luxurious feel.
- Divan Drawer Options – Superior quality drawers made from hardwood timber, featuring steel ball bearing runners for ultra-smooth operation. (Storage weight limit 15kg).
- Padded Top Ottoman - For those rooms that require additional storage space, the ottoman divan provides an impressive amount of storage space. An ingenious mechanism, using gas rams, assists with opening the ottoman and a non slip mat keeps the mattress perfectly in place when accessing your stored items. Padded top ottoman divan provides a firmer feel with a ventilated top layer upholstered for subtle cushioning.
- Available in a range of 55 fabrics and colours!
- Select your size below for correct price.
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!