- Divan Sets
- Open Coil & Pocket Sprung Divan Sets
- Relyon Emperor 3400 Divan Set - Heritage Collection - KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
Relyon Emperor 3400 Divan Set - Heritage Collection - KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
KING FOR DOUBLE SALE ON & 5% OFF SUPER KING!
Our prices include bespoke Isle of Wight two man delivery service from our Cowes store to your room of choice. We unwrap and set up your new mattress, divan set and/or headboard and dispose of your dismantled old bed and take all packaging away!
No other store provides a service like ours, we go above and beyond every time! - see our feedback! 30 Years of helping the Isle of Wight Sleep Tight!
Relyon Emperor 3400 Divan Set - Heritage Collection
The Best Beds in the World.
The jewel in the Heritage Collection crown, the Emperor consolidates all of our master craftsmen skills into one mattress.
Key Mattress Benefits:
- A unique construction of individual hand nested and hand centre tied springs to eliminate movement transfer.
- 2 Tensions Available - Soft or Medium Tension.
- Free 8 year guarantee.
The Emperor is the jewel in the Heritage Collection crown and is produced by Relyon's master craftsmen, a totally bespoke bed for the ultimate restful sleep for years to come. It has a double layer of pocket springs and upholstered with hand teased natural fillings for total comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- 3400 Double Layer Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Hand-Nested and Hand-Centre-Tied Springs - The individual springs sewn in fabric pockets are hand-nested in a honeycomb pattern and tied with linen cord. This construction eliminates movement transfer for a more peaceful sleep.
- Hand Teased Fillings - The traditional craft of gently separating fibres by hand enhances the inherent attributes of natural fillings. This meticulous process ensures an even distribution of fillings, giving an opulent feel.
- Cashmere - A layer of cashmere is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Cashmere is historically regarded as the softest natural hair.
- Mohair - This luxury fibre from Angora goats is added to the mattress to provide durability, insulation and softness. Angora hair has long been regarded as the most luxurious of bed fillings. Nothing can compare with its beautifully soft characteristics.
- Horse Hair - A layer of horse hair is added to the mattress as it is highly flexible and provides natural bounce. Horse hair is the strongest, longest and most resilient fibre of bed upholstery fibres.
- Merino Wool - One of the softest and most sumptuous wools, Merino wool is added to the mattress. This type of wool is also used for its excellent hydroscopic properties that allow body moisture to evaporate.
- Lamb’s Wool Layer - Lamb’s wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Lamb’s wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Cotton - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel.
- Anti Allergenic Layer - A layer of anti-allergenic fibre underneath the mattress fabric cover. This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
- M-Pure Treated Cover - A pure and natural fire retardant is used on the cover, which is 100% sustainable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Instead of using the traditional chemical-based retardant, M-Pure uses natural Bio based ingredients instead, giving you a fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Mattress Cover - 100% Viscose.
- Traditionally Hand Tufted with Wool Tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- 5 Rows of Traditional Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Regular Turn - Turn over and rotate every month for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter.
- Mattress Depth 33cm.
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18kg)
Divan Base Options:
- Padded Platform Top - INCLUDED AS STANDARD - The base features a solid wooden top which is upholstered in fabric. This type of base will provide a supportive feel to the mattress. If you select a divan with drawers please consider if your room has enough space.
- Firm Edge Sprung Base - This type of base contains springs in the top to help create a supportive feel that works in conjunction with the mattress. A sprung base can actually increase the life span of your mattress. It would be recommended for this mattress to be matched with a sprung divan base to provide a supremely luxurious feel.
- Divan Drawer Options – Superior quality drawers made from hardwood timber, featuring steel ball bearing runners for ultra-smooth operation. (Storage weight limit 15kg).
- Available in a range of 55 fabrics and colours!
- Select your size below for correct price.
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!