- Our Entire Range of Mattresses
- Relyon Wool Silk 1190 Mattress
Relyon Wool Silk 1190 Mattress
Our prices include bespoke Isle of Wight two man delivery service from our Cowes store to your room of choice. We unwrap and set up your new mattress, divan set and/or headboard and dispose of your dismantled old bed and take all packaging away!
No other store provides a service like ours, we go above and beyond every time! - see our feedback! 30 Years of helping the Isle of Wight Sleep Tight!
Relyon Wool/Silk 1190 Mattress from the Relyon Roll Up Mattresses collection.
Key Mattress Benefits:
- Silk layer – Luxuriously soft with temperature regulating properties
- Medium Tension - Good for people who change sleeping position
- Free 5 year guarantee.
The Wool/Silk 1190 Mattress by Relyon offers a beautifully designed pocket sprung mattress combining wool and silk which are excellent at providing warmth, insulation and durability.
This product comes rolled and vacuumed packed for easy transport upstairs, through small stairways and loft spaces. Once in your room, the mattress can be unpacked in minutes, then wait for just two hours and the mattress is ready to use.
Features and Benefits:
- 1190 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Silk Layer - Luxuriously soft yet very strong and absorbent, making silk excellent for temperature regulation. Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a sumptuous and supportive feel.
- Wool Layer - Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Foam Encapsulated - A high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs, prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a more supportive sleeping area. This also means that you have more edge to edge support on the mattress.
- 2 rows of Side Stitching - side stitching extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Soft Knit Wool Cover - Upholstered in a soft knit wool cover which is a luxurious and breathable fabric cover.
- Mattress Cover - 2% Wool / 37% Viscose / 61% Polyester.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Easy to transport - Easily fits into a car to transport. Easy to transport upstairs, through small stairways and loft spaces.
- Quick to Unpack - Once in a room of your choice, the roll up mattress can be unpacked in minutes. Then wait just 2 hours and the mattress is ready to use.
- Open within 1 month of purchase - Unroll this mattress within 1 month of purchase to ensure it expands to its full flat size and the foam recovers to its intended comfort.
- The mattress is suitable for all types of divan and slatted bases.
- Mattress Depth 24cm.
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18st)
- Select your size below for correct price.
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!