Relyon Bee Relaxed Mattress - Express Collection
Relyon Bee Relaxed Mattress from the Relyon Roll Up Mattresses collection.
Key Mattress Benefits:
- Memory Foam - Moulds to the shape of your body with a host of benefits from pressure relief to zero motion transfer.
- Firm Tension - Good for people who sleep on their front or back.
- Free 5 year guarantee.
Part of the innovative Relyon Bee Collection, the Bee Relaxed mattress comes rolled and vacuum packed for easy transport upstairs and into small spaces. Once in your room, the mattress can be unpacked in minutes and will be ready for use in a matter of hours. It features a deep memory foam layer for outstanding pressure relief and comfort while offering optimum support to ensure you sleep restfully throughout the night.
Features and Benefits:
- 2.5cm Comfort Layer of Memory Foam - Memory foam is an innovative material designed to shape itself to the contours of your body and then spring back into shape when pressure is released. Memory foam mattresses can offer valuable sleep support in a number of ways, such as enhancing circulation, equalizing pressure to relieve back problems, promote better spinal alignment, and reducing the effect of allergens for a fresher, healthier night's sleep.
- 14cm Superflex Support Foam - Superflex Support foam is resistant to dust mites and is, therefore, ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers. The foam is made up from lots of bubbles which when pressure is applied will squash sideways, but will be trying to regain their original shape. When the pressure is taken away the foam will spring back to its original shape, hence the name Superflex. The foam helps to eliminate pain and discomfort, allowing a deeper and more comfortable sleep.
- Stretch Knit Cover - Soft to the touch and the use of fabric that stretches in all directions allows a person's body to sink into the bed and to be supported by the foam.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress Cover - 61% Polyester / 37% Viscose / 2% Wool.
- Vacuum Packed - This product comes rolled and vacuumed packed for convenience.
- Easy to transport - Easily fits into a car to transport. Easy to transport upstairs, through small stairways and loft spaces.
- Quick to Unpack - Once in a room of your choice, the roll up mattress can be unpacked in minutes. Then wait a matter of hours and the mattress is ready to use.
- Open within 1 month of purchase - Unroll this mattress within 1 month of purchase to ensure it expands to its full flat size and the foam recovers to its intended comfort.
- Mattress Depth 17cm.
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18st)
- Select your size below for correct price.
- Fast Factory Delivery Within 5 Working Days!
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!