Relyon Barton Ortho 1000 Zip & Link Mattress Set - Classic Collection
Relyon Barton Ortho 1000 Mattress - Classic Collection
The Best Beds in the World.
This handcrafted no turn mattress combines sensuous softness of natural wool with a satisfyingly supportive feel. Warm in winter and cool in summer, it will enhance the quality of your sleep.
Key Mattress Benefits:
- Pocket springs for consistent, total body support.
- Firm Tension - Good for people who sleep on their front or back.
- Free 8 year guarantee.
From Relyon, the traditionally hand-crafted Ortho Turn Pocket 1000 provides you with a firm, supportive and comfortable mattress that will allow you to sleep soundly through the night and awaken refreshed and revived every morning.
Features and Benefits:
- 1000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complements the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel and enhances breathability.
- White Fibre Layer - A dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Superflex Foam - Hypo-allergenic foam designed to provide excellent levels of comfort and support. Dust mites cannot survive in the foam, allowing a healthy environment and peaceful sleep.
- Firm Edge Support - Firmer feel springs to the outer edge of the mattress, extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed and preventing any roll-out, and adding strength to the edge of the mattress.
- 2 Rows of Side Stitching - Extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Hand -Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Belgian Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Mattress Cover 100% Viscose.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
- 29cm Deep Mattress.
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18st)
- Select your size below for correct price.
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!