Relyon Heyford Ortho 1500 Zip & Link Mattress Set - Classic Collection
Relyon Heyford Ortho 1500 Mattress - Classic Collection
The Best Beds in the World.
Firmer orthopaedic support is cleverly achieved in this mattress by combining supportive pocketed springs with generous layers of luxurious natural cotton fillings.
Key Mattress Benefits:
- Pocket springs to support individual bodyweight for optimal support.
- Extra Firm - The firmest level of support. Also known as orthopaedic.
- Free 8 year guarantee.
The Heyyford Ortho 1500 has been perfectly designed to offer the firmest level of support which is provided by generous layers of fillings and 1500 pocket springs. This mattress will provide a luxurious night’s sleep from a firmer feel mattress.
Features and Benefits:
- 1500 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Cooling Cotton Blend - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel.
- Cotton Rebound Layer - A combination of white fibre and cotton with special rebound properties for a most comfortable feel.
- Soft White Fibre - A dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Anti-Allergy Layer - A layer of anti-allergenic fibre underneath the mattress fabric cover. This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Firm Edge Support - Firmer feel springs to the outer edge of the mattress, extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed and preventing any roll-out.
- 3 Rows of Side Stitching - Extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Traditionally Hand Tufted with wool tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Flag-stitched Handles - To ease mattress positioning.
- Belgian Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Mattress Cover - 100% Viscose.
- Regular Turn - Turn over and rotate every month for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter.
- 32cm Deep Mattress.
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18st)
- Select your size below for correct price.
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!