Relyon Matisse 1000 Mattress Special - Click & Collect
VERY POPULAR MATTRESS & SOMETIMES WE SELL OUT - PLEASE CALL FIRST!
ORDER ONLINE - WE’LL CALL & TEXT YOU TO ARRANGE COLLECTION TIME - PULL UP OUTSIDE OUR COWES STORE AND WE’LL HAVE YOUR BED READY TO LOAD - SIMPLE!
NOTE: THIS IS A FULL SIZE NON VAC-PAC MATTRESS - LARGE VEHICLE REQUIRED FOR COLLECTION, OR WE CAN DELIVER SAME WEEK!
CLICK & COLLECT SIZES AVAILABLE TODAY - SINGLE - SMALL DOUBLE -
DOUBLE - KING
Our prices include bespoke Isle of Wight two man delivery service from our Cowes store to your room of choice. We unwrap and set up your new mattress, divan set and/or headboard and dispose of your dismantled old bed and take all packaging away!
No other store provides a service like ours, we go above and beyond every time! - see our feedback! 30 Years of helping the Isle of Wight Sleep Tight!
Relyon Seaton 1000 Mattress - Heritage Collection
The Best Beds in the World.
Designed to provide firmer luxury support, the Seaton is an elegant mattress upholstered with copious amounts of cotton, cashmere, lambswool and silk.
Features and Benefits:
- 1000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Hand-Nested and Hand-Centre-Tied Springs - The individual springs sewn in fabric pockets are hand-nested in a honeycomb pattern and tied with linen cord. This construction eliminates movement transfer for a more peaceful sleep.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel and enhances breathability.
- White Fibre Layer - A dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Resilient Foam - A Resilient Foam layer provides a supportive feel. The reflex foam core provides individual support that prevents rolling to one side or into the middle.
- M-Pure Treated Cover - A pure and natural fire retardant is used on the cover, which is 100% sustainable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Instead of using the traditional chemical-based retardant, M-Pure uses natural Bio based ingredients instead, giving you a fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Mattress Cover - 100% Viscose.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Anti Allergenic - A layer of anti-allergenic fibre underneath the mattress fabric cover. This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
- Mattress Depth 29cm
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18kg)
- Select your size below for correct price.
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!