EX-DISPLAY CLEARANCE - ONE ONLY!
SHOP FLOOR MODEL
1 X DOUBLE LUXURY WOOL 2150 2 DRAWER DIVAN SET WITH STRUTTED HEADBOARD IN MIST FABRIC - DELIVERED, SET-UP & DISPOSAL SERVICE INCLUDED
Our prices include bespoke Isle of Wight two man delivery service from our Cowes store to your room of choice. We unwrap and set up your new mattress, divan set and/or headboard and dispose of your dismantled old bed and take all packaging away!
No other store provides a service like ours, we go above and beyond every time! - See our feedback! 30 Years of helping the Isle of Wight Sleep Tight!
Relyon Luxury Wool 2150 Divan Set - Classic Collection
The Best Beds in the World.
This handcrafted no turn mattress combines sensuous softness of natural wool with a satisfyingly supportive feel. Warm in winter and cool in summer, it will enhance the quality of your sleep.
Key Mattress Benefits:
- Pocket springs to support individual bodyweight for optimal support.
- Medium Tension - Good for people who change sleeping position.
The Luxury Wool 2150 mattress features a 2150 double layer of pocket springs and is packed with natural fillings as well as having the added benefit of a firm perimeter support which means you can use your mattress right to the edge and still get the ultimate support you need for the best night’s sleep possible.
Features and Benefits:
- 2150 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Deep Soft White Fibre Layer - A generous layer of dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Firm Perimeter Support - Adds strength to the edge of the mattress to allow you to use the whole surface of the mattress as a sleeping area.
- 2 Rows of Side Stitching - Extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Traditionally Hand Tufted with Wool tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Belgian Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Mattress Cover 100% Viscose.
- Flag-stitched Handles - To ease mattress positioning.
- Easy Care - No turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- 29.5cm Deep Mattress.
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18st)
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!