Dunlopillo Hybrid Den 1090 Mattress
Our prices include bespoke Isle of Wight two man delivery service from our Cowes store to your room of choice. We unwrap and set up your new mattress, divan set and/or headboard and dispose of your dismantled old bed and take all packaging away!
No other store provides a service like ours, we go above and beyond every time! - see our feedback! 30 Years of helping the Isle of Wight Sleep Tight!
Dunlopillo Hybrid Den 1090 Mattress from the Dunlopillo Hybrid collection.
The Hybrid Den 1090 from Dunlopillo expertly combines 1090 pocket springs with a sumptuous layer of Latex to create a fully supportive and comfortable mattress. Latex is a natural material that is highly breathable, allowing maximum airflow and preventing you from overheating at night. Enjoy a revitalising and undisturbed night's sleep with the Hybrid Den 1090.
Vacuum Packed - This product comes rolled and vacuumed packed for easy transport upstairs, through small stairways and loft spaces. Once in your room, the mattresses can be unpacked in minutes.
* Please note the Super King Size Mattress (6' x 6ft6"/180cm x 200cm) is delivered unrolled.
Mattress Tension: Medium
Features and Benefits:
- 1090 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contour's while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution resulting in ultimate comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- 2.5cm Dunlopillo 100% Latex layer - Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your body weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night's sleep. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- Foam Encapsulated - A high-density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs, prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a more supportive sleeping area. This also means that you have more edge-to-edge support on the mattress.
- Breathable - This allows air to flow through the mattress which takes away moisture that can lead to unpleasant odours and mattress degradation if air isn't allowed to circulate. A breathable mattress will also help to keep you cool.
- Stretch Knit Fabric Cover - A breathable and soft to touch knitted fabric cover which can be stretched in all directions, allowing your body to sink into the mattress whilst still being fully supported by the spring system.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress Depth - 22.5cm
- Dunlopillo are so confident they will provide you with the ultimate sleeping experience that they will guarantee this product for 5 years.
- Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18st)
- Select your size below for correct price.
- All this plus our famous FREE ISLE OF WIGHT DELIVERY & DISPOSAL SERVICE!